Our quality policy is to, in line with the mission and vision of our faculty, educate professionally competent veterinarians who can contribute to
-development of education, scientific research and social service
-protect and enhance animal, human, and environmental health and welfare.
All the processes in the fields are focused on quality in an efficient and competitive structure to ensure continuous improvement. In this direction, our quality policy based on;
– Increase recognition and reputation of our faculty in national and international fields
– Developing relations with our internal and external stakeholders,
– Sustainable and efficient use of our resources,
– Implementation and continuity of quality processes in accordance with the quality management system of our university,
– In accordance with the “Single Health Approach”, animal-human health and welfare innovative within the framework of ethical principles to make therapeutic applications have perspective.