Guideline for the Students
1. The courses would be set according to the relevant equivalents back at your university. So as for the first step please send the list of the courses you would like to take at our faculty. A proper learning agreement would be prepared by our Erasmus team for you. Contact: Dr. Begum Yurdakok firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
2. Prepare the application documents according to Ankara University European Union Office guidelines as described from
b- Ankara University Erasmus Incoming Learning Agreement (three original copies)
c- Student ID Card and Registration Form (to be filled on computer)
d- Original Transcript of Records in English from the Sending Institution (Your University)
e- 2 Passport size photos (For Student ID card and registration issues)
And please send these application documents below to Ankara University European Union Office first via e-mail or fax, then by post.
Address: Ankara University EU Office
Keçiören Yerleşkesi Fatih Cad. Nu:195 Keçiören, Ankara, TURKEY
Tel: +90 312 380 00 26 – 132
Tel / Fax: +90 312 380 03 33
Note: Please don’t forget to apply for Student Visa from the Turkish Embassy.
Please don’t forget to purchase International Health Insurance that covers Turkey.
3. When you define the date of your arrival please send along with your travel information in details to Dr. Begum Yurdakok : firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com; so that you would be transported from the airport to your accommodation place.
4. Please, define your selection concerning your accommodation in dormitories to EU Office. For further accommodation options please contact IVSA Ankara (International Veterinary Students Association) members (Mr.Gokay Berber-as president: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.ivsaankara.com/) and ESN Ankara members (https://galaxy.esn.org/section/TR/TR-ANKA-ESN). You would also be guided by student mentors upon your arrival for your orientation and would be be to attend the Erasmus trips/parties organized by ESN Ankara and the Ankara University EU Office.
5. Please, specify the area of your interest, so that special trainings from private clinics/companies along with field trips would be arranged for your practice. The students would also take part in rotational clinics (Internal Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Reproduction and Artificial Insemination), the faculty farm, mobile clinical services and emergency clinics; so don’t forget to bring your clinic outfits (white coat..etc)
6. The students would supervised by a Junior Clinical Training Scholar and a faculty mentor, who will provide appropriate training as required. Therefore the students are required to take full responsibility for attendance to the courses described in your learning agreement. The courses would mainly be in English along with your course tutor; however if the tutor requests you to attend the courses in Turkish as well, you are also required to follow up with other students (mainly in practical courses). The student will be evaluated by evaluation reports and tutors opinion on practical-teorical capacity for the course.